The most rich and delicious bar cookie you may ever try! The perfect combination of smooth and crunchy, the chocolate chips and toffee bits melt in your mouth in this delectable creation from the Hershey's Kitchens!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 cups HERSHEY®'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, divided
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 3/4 cups SKOR® English Toffee Bits
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Combine flour and brown sugar in large bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add egg; mix well. Stir in 1-1/2 cups chocolate chips and nuts; set aside 1-1/2 cups mixture.
Press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over hot crust; top with 1-1/2 cups toffee bits. Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture and remaining 1/2 cup chips over top.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup toffee bits. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.