If you like rich casseroles you'll love this!! Green beans are baked in a creamy cheese sauce with a zesty seasoning.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 8 ounces processed cheese food, cubed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 (15 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French-fried onions
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Place the processed cheese into a large microwave-safe bowl along with the cream of chicken soup. Heat on full power for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until cheese is melted. Season with salt, pepper, and Cajun seasoning. Stir in the green beans. Pour into a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish, and sprinkle the French fried onions over the top.
Bake for about 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top is crispy.