This recipe is great for all those low-carb dieters. I am in the first phase of a low-carb diet and was really missing my Frappucino's. This is an excellent substitute.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 2 cups cold, strong, brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 packets artificial sweetener
- 1 tablespoon powdered coffee creamer
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tray ice cubes
Pour coffee into the container of a blender, and add ricotta cheese, sweetener, coffee creamer, vanilla and cocoa. Place ice cubes on the top. Blend until smooth, and pour into glasses.