Potato slices are topped with your favorite pizza toppings. This easy dish makes a terrific snack or appetizer.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 3 medium potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) package sliced pepperoni
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lightly grease the foil.
Arrange the potato slices on the prepared baking sheet, and drizzle with oil. Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
Remove potatoes from heat, and turn. Drizzle with sauce, and top with green pepper, onion, mushrooms, and pepperoni. Top with mozzarella cheese.
Return topped potatoes to the oven, and continue baking 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.