Potatoes and tomatoes are roasted in olive oil with garlic and herbs.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2 pounds red potatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 3/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
In the prepared baking dish, toss the potatoes, tomatoes, basil, and garlic with the olive oil. Sprinkle with the rosemary.
Bake 20 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, turning occasionally, until tender.