Reminds one of that yummy ice cream flavor.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a 9 x 13 inch baking pan melt the butter and sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs over the melted butter. Mix together and press onto bottom of pan.
Layer coconut, nuts, chocolate chips and marshmallows over crust. Drizzle the condensed milk evenly over all.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and drizzle with the melted chocolate. Cool completely and cut into squares.