Rollups of chicken, Swiss and Parmesan cheeses, ham and herbs - breaded and quickly cooked in the microwave.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded to 1/4 inch thickness
- 1/4 pound Swiss cheese, sliced
- 1/4 pound ham, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
Place chicken breasts on a pan. Place Swiss cheese and ham slices on top and roll up, securing with toothpicks if necessary. In a small bowl combine the Parmesan cheese, paprika, garlic salt, tarragon, basil and bread crumbs. Mix together and dip rollups in mixture to coat.
Drizzle with melted butter and cook on High in microwave for 4 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.