Red and green grapes are coated with a Roquefort cheese mixture and rolled in toasted almonds.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 5 ounces almonds
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package Roquefort cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/4 pound seedless red grapes
- 1/4 pound seedless green grapes
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Place almonds in a single layer on a medium baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 5 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned.
In a food processor, coarsely chop toasted almonds. Transfer to a medium bowl.
In a medium bowl, whip together cream cheese, Roquefort cheese and heavy cream. Gently fold the seedless red grapes and seedless green grapes into the mixture to coat.
Roll each grape in the chopped almonds. Place on wax paper and chill in the refrigerator until serving.