An elegant seafood dish that is perfect for a romantic dinner for two.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into julienne strips
- 2 (6 ounce) fillets firm white fish fillets (like orange roughy)
- McCormick® Garlic Powder
- McCormick® Rosemary Leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Season-All® Seasoned Salt
- 2 green onions, cut into julienne strips
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into rings and seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or white cooking wine
Cut 2 pieces of aluminum foil into 12 x 16-inch rectangles.
Arrange half of carrots in center of 1 piece of foil. Place 1 fish fillet on top of carrots. Sprinkle lightly with garlic powder, rosemary, and Season-All. Arrange half of onions and red bell pepper on top of fish. Bring sides of foil up around fish. Pour 1 tablespoon wine over fish. Bring sides of foil together over fish and fold tightly to encase fish completely.
Repeat with remaining ingredients on second piece of foil. 4. Place bundles on baking sheet and bake in 350 degrees F oven 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork