Herbs take center stage in this bread machine loaf. Rosemary, thyme and marjoram make this a fragrant savory loaf.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
Place ingredients in the bread machine in the order suggested by the manufacture. Select Basic or White Bread setting. Start.