This filling, flavorful dish packs pasta, salami, and cheese into an easy casserole.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked rotini pasta
- 2 (28 ounce) jars pasta sauce
- 2 1/4 pounds salami, cubed
- 2 (8 ounce) packages shredded Italian cheese blend
- 8 (1 ounce) slices provolone cheese
- Italian seasoning to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place rotini in the pot, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente. Drain, and mix with the pasta sauce to coat.
Scoop half the pasta and sauce into a large casserole dish. Layer with 1/2 the salami, and 3/4 of the shredded cheese. Cover with remaining pasta mixture, layer with remaining salami and shredded cheese, and top with provolone slices. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
Cover with aluminum foil, and bake 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly.