I tried this easy, no-bake cookie recipe for the first time last Christmas and they were a big hit. Simple to make and very yummy!
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 3 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/2 cup ground pecans
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 teaspoons rum flavored extract
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
In a medium bowl, mix vanilla wafer crumbs, ground pecans, cocoa, 1 cup confectioners' sugar, corn syrup, water, and rum flavoring together.
Roll mixture into 1 inch balls, and then roll in remaining confectioners' sugar. Store, covered, about a week before serving.