A delicious and hearty bread machine recipe that's not too sweet.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1/2 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1/2 cup warm milk (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select cycle; press Start.