Fill a colorful bell pepper with this creamy, spicy dip and watch the crackers and carrot sticks disappear! Mayonnaise and sour cream are perked up with dill, onion, Worcestershire sauce, parsley and hot pepper sauce.
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 large green bell pepper
In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, dill weed, seasoning salt, onion salt, Worcestershire sauce, onion flakes, parsley flakes, monosodium glutamate, and hot pepper sauce. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
To serve slice off top of green pepper and gently clean out insides, spoon dip into pepper and sprinkle with dill weed.