Edible nasturtiums add color and a peppery flavor to this mixed green salad with a raspberry mustard vinaigrette.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons raspberry mustard
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 12 cups torn assorted salad greens
- Edible nasturtiums (optional)
WHISK together first 8 ingredients in a large bowl; add salad greens, tossing to coat.
Reprinted with permission of Southern Living® magazine. All rights reserved.