The dressing for this veggie salad takes its cue from the picante sauce that 's stirred into the oil and vinegar and other tasty ingredients. When all the vegetables are chopped and stirred together, this festive dressing is folded in and the salad is chi
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 2 cups tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup diced zucchini
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/3 cup picante sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, zucchini, corn, green onions, and avocado.
Whisk together the picante sauce, oil, lemon juice, garlic salt, and cumin. toss gently with the vegetables. Chill 3-4 hours, and toss before serving.