We think that salami was made for just-cooked corkscrew pasta and creamy Italian dressing. It 's perfect in this salad of fusilli, black olives, red pepper and onion. Chill before serving with a good red table wine.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 8 ounces rotelli pasta
- 3/4 cup creamy salad dressing
- 3/4 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces salami, cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1/2 red onion, julienned
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
In a large bowl, mix together the creamy salad dressing, Italian Dressing, and grated cheese.
Add the pasta, salami, bell pepper, olives and onion. Stir well to evenly coat. Allow to chill before serving.