White wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, and herbs make this a truly memorable way to cook salmon. I made it the other night and everyone said that it was the best fish they'd had!
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
In a shallow baking dish, mix the white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, rosemary, tarragon, capers, and sun-dried tomatoes. Place the salmon fillets into the dish, and turn to coat with the marinade. Season with pepper, and sprinkle with olives. Cover, and refrigerate 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Bake uncovered for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
The nutrition data for this recipe includes information for the full amount of the marinade ingredients. Depending on marinating time, ingredients, cooking method, etc., the actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.