You will get rave reviews when you serve this award winning Salmon with Herb Sauce recipe. The creamy herb sauce adds a special touch to salmon fillets.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 1/4 pounds fresh salmon fillets
- 1 1/4 teaspoons OLD BAY® Seasoning, divided
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Parsley Flakes
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Basil Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime peel
- Herb Sauce:
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Chopped Chives
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Basil Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Parsley Flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Coarse Grind Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place salmon on the sheet and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon OLD BAY®.
Melt butter in a large skillet. Combine bread crumbs, parsley, basil and garlic in a medium bowl. Add crumb mixture to skillet along with lime juice, lime peel, and remaining 1 teaspoon OLD BAY. Saute until crunchy; about 6-8 minutes.
Coat salmon fillets with bread crumb mixture. Bake in a preheated 400 degrees F oven 15 minutes, or until fish flakes with a fork.
Combine sauce ingredients and serve with salmon.