A chicken casserole that has Cheddar cheese and elbow macaroni as the main ingredients.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 (5 ounce) cans chunk chicken
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a large bowl combine the macaroni, chicken, cheese, milk, soup, mushrooms and onion. Mix together and transfer mixture to a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 45 minutes, or until bubbly and golden brown.