Browned ground beef is combined with processed cheese, onions, tomatoes, corn kernels and cans of ranch-style beans in this easily prepared soup.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound processed cheese food (eg. Velveeta), cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 2 (15 ounce) cans ranch-style beans
Brown ground beef and drain off fat.
In a large stock pot combine browned beef, diced onion, tomatoes with liquid, stewed tomatoes with chilies, corn with liquid, Ranch-style beans with liquid, and cubed processed cheese Simmer on low heat until the cheese is melted and the onion is tender. Serve hot..