Canned tomatoes make this delicious and versatile salsa fast and easy. Adjust the ingredients to taste.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 large yellow onion, chopped
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
In a blender, place diced tomatoes, diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, lemon juice, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, yellow onion, hot pepper sauce and garlic. Blend until smooth. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.
Homemade Salsa Secrets