Zesty Southwest flavorings make this creamy chicken dip as unique as it is delicious. Serve with tortilla chips.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 3 cooked, boneless chicken breast halves, shredded
- 2 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese, softened
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
In a bowl, mix the shredded chicken, light cream cheese, green onions, diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, garlic, and cilantro. Season with chili powder, cumin, oregano, and paprika. Cover, and chill at least 2 hours.