I had this at a party once and couldn't get enough. It is quick and simple, and tastes terrific. Cubes of chicken meat and two cheese are baked with hot peppers and served warm.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 hot yellow banana pepper, chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat. Cook the cubed chicken until no longer pink, 5 to 10 minutes.
Drain chicken and place it in a medium saucepan with mozzarella cheese, Cheddar cheese, condensed cream of mushroom soup and hot yellow banana pepper.
Bake uncovered in the preheated oven 20 to 25 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.