Flavorful and filling pork chops simmered with green beans, potatoes in a tomato sauce.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 6 pork chops
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 6 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 (10.75 ounce) can water
Coat chops with flour. In a large skillet brown chops in oil. Remove from skillet.
Put sliced potatoes in bottom of skillet and add green beans. Place chops on top and cover with tomato soup and water. Simmer, covered on low for 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender.