Grill Mates® Montreal Chicken Seasoning, allspice, chili powder and other herbs and spices combine to make a grilling paste that makes succulent, juicy chicken. It works well with the chicken skin on or off.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 3 tablespoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Chicken® Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Allspice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Caraway Seed, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Mustard
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 pounds chicken parts
Combine first six ingredients in a small bowl. Stir in balsamic vinegar and oil. Rub mixture evenly on chicken.
Grill chicken over medium direct heat for 25-30 minutes, or until internal temperature of the thickest portion of breast reaches 170 degrees F and thigh reaches 180 degrees F. Turn every 5 minutes to prevent chicken from burning.