The signature dish of the Spanish city of Valencia, paella brings together the most tender rice, the richest of stock and the freshest of seafood and chicken. Kissed by a few threads of saffron this Savory Paella will bring Valencia to your table.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (40 ounce) bag STOUFFER'S® frozen Skillet Sensations Savory Chicken & Rice Family Meal
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed saffron threads (optional)
- 1/2 pound fully cooked, cleaned medium-sized shrimp
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
HEAT olive oil in deep 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; cook until aromatic. Add Savory Chicken & Rice, saffron and red pepper; prepare according to package instructions. Add shrimp and tomatoes; cover and cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until hot.