Here's a side dish which our family loves! Originally submitted to ThanksgivingRecipe.com.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package corn muffin mix
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
Mix together corn, sour cream, eggs, melted butter or margarine, and sugar. Mix in muffin mix. Pour into prepared baking dish.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a knife inserted midway into pan comes out clean.