Shrimp in a creamy white sauce served over tater tots. Yum!
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 16 ounces frozen potato rounds
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can small shrimp, drained
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (225 degrees C). Arrange tater tots on a baking sheet.
Bake tater tots 15 to 17 minutes, or until crispy and heated through.
In a medium size skillet, heat butter over a medium heat. Stir in flour and salt until blended. Gradually stir in milk, sherry, and soup. Stir constantly until sauce is thickened and smooth; 3 minutes.
Stir shrimp, celery, and cheese into the sauce. Bring the mixture to a boil; stirring often.
Serve the sauce over the hot tater tots.