Crabmeat and black-eyed peas join a party of fresh broccoli, bell peppers, tomatoes and green onions. Coat with a savory blend of mayonnaise and Italian-style salad dressing and give a lively toss with cooked pasta. Chill thoroughly and serve.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 8 ounces fusilli pasta
- 1 cup crabmeat
- 1 cup broccoli florets, parboiled
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets, parboiled
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for time indicated on package. Drain, rinse and set aside.
Combine peas, pasta, crabmeat, broccoli, pepper, tomato and onions. Toss gently to mix. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Ready to serve!
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, Italian dressing and cheese and blend well.