This tasty seafood salad is comprised of real shrimp and crab meat tossed with crunchy vegetables and some fresh jalapeno for zing!
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 1 pound cooked shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pound cooked crabmeat
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped pimento pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, mix together shrimp, crabmeat, celery, green onion, green pepper, jalapeno, pimento, lemon juice, mayonnaise, sour cream, salt and pepper. Cover and let stand for at least three hours in the refrigerator to allow flavors to blend.