Avocado halves are filled with a delicious mixture of shrimp, crab, and cucumber. A wonderful beginning to a light lunch, or a great appetizer for an elegant dinner!
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1/2 cup flaked cooked crabmeat
- 1/2 cup cooked small shrimp
- 2 tablespoons peeled and diced cucumber
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 avocado
In a bowl, mix the crab, shrimp, cucumber, mayonnaise, and parsley. Season with salt, and pepper. Cover, and chill until serving.
Slice the avocados lengthwise, and remove the pit. Scoop out the flesh of the avocado, leaving about 1/2 inch on the peel. Spoon the seafood mixture into the hollowed centers of the avocado halves. Sprinkle the tops with paprika.