You chill this seafood medley for an hour before stuffing--flavors intensify and ingredients hold together nicely.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 2 pounds fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 pound imitation crabmeat
- 1/4 pound small shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 2 (1 ounce) packages green onion dip mix
- 1 dash garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
In a medium bowl combine the cream cheese, green onions, crab, shrimp, dip mix, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix all together and chill mixture for about 1 hour. Spoon mixture into clean mushroom caps to stuff and serve.