This colorful seafood and mushroom medley is flavored to perfection with McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Seafood Seasoning. All the spicy zest of red and black pepper, celery and mustard seeds and ginger are carefully blended into this versatile
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Seafood Seasoning
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 pound fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pound sea scallops
- 8 ounces dry linguine, cooked and drained
- Parmesan cheese
Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Add mushrooms and seafood seasoning; saute 3 to 5 minutes or until mushrooms are browned. Add bell pepper; cook 3 minutes longer.
Stir in wine and shrimp; bring to a boil. Simmer 2 minutes. Add scallops; cook and stir 3 minutes longer or until seafood is done. Serve over linguine with grated Parmesan cheese.