Serve this aromatic chilled dip with crackers and veggies. Caraway seed and chives contribute to the delicate flavor.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 2 pounds small curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
In a large bowl, mix together cottage cheese, caraway seed, sugar, monosodium glutamate (MSG), white pepper, chives and celery salt. Allow the mixture to chill in the refrigerator 8 to 12 hours, or overnight, before serving.