This easy, creamy dip is topped with vegetables and a mound of Cheddar cheese! It's the perfect combo for dipping tasty seasoned tortilla chips.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, sour cream, cumin, garlic salt and hot pepper sauce. Transfer the mixture to a medium serving dish. Top with tomato, onion, lettuce and Cheddar cheese.