A turkey burger seasoned with onion soup mix, pepper, and soy sauce. Easy to make and great for dinner and barbeques.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey breast
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten (optional)
- 6 hamburger buns, split
In a large bowl, mix the turkey with the onion soup mix, pepper, garlic powder, soy sauce, and egg. Refrigerate the mixture about 10 minutes, then form into 6 patties.
Preheat the grill for medium-high heat.
Lightly oil the grill grate. Place the patties on the grill. Cook for 20 minutes, turning once, or until well done. The inside of the burgers will look whitish in color when cooked through. Serve on buns.