So creamy and relaxing, these no-bake, frozen pies whip up in minutes, but the effects last a long time. Hazelnut liqueur is blended with whipped topping and Irish cream coffee creamer, then poured into pie shells and frozen.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Irish cream flavored non dairy creamer, liquid
- 1/3 cup hazelnut liqueur
- 1 (16 ounce) package extra creamy frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 prepared 8 inch pastry shells, baked and cooled
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
in a large bowl, mix together sweetened condensed milk, coffee creamer and hazelnut liqueur. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into pie crusts, and lightly sift cocoa on top. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight.