Cilantro infuses this smooth shrimp dip with enough fragrance and freshness to please everyone. Serve with crackers or bread.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (6.5 ounce) can small shrimp, liquid reserved
- salt and pepper to taste
In a food processor, place cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, cilantro and shrimp. Mix until smooth. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Transfer to a medium serving dish. Chill covered in the refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving.