A rich chocolate cheesecake spiked with Irish Cream liqueur and baked in a chocolate graham cracker crust.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 3/4 cups finely crushed chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup Irish Cream liqueur*
- 3/4 cup mini real semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- LAND O LAKES® Gourmet Heavy Whipping Cream, whipped, if desired
- Chocolate curls, if desired
Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Combine all crust ingredients in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of lightly greased 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
Combine sugar and cream cheese in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add eggs one at time, beating well after each addition until well mixed. (DO NOT OVER-BEAT.) Stir in liqueur by hand.
Combine 1/2 cup chocolate chips and one teaspoon flour in small bowl; gently stir into cream cheese mixture. Pour batter over crust. Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips over batter.
Bake for 45 to 55 minutes until center is set and firm to touch. Cool 10 minutes. Loosen side of cheesecake by running knife around inside of pan. Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours.
Pipe whipped cream over top of cheesecake and top with chocolate curls, if desired.
* Substitute 1/4 cup LAND O LAKES® Half & Half or milk, 2 tablespoons cooled coffee and 1 teaspoon almond extract.