Savory cheese spread perfect on crackers to whet the appetite before the big dinner. Originally submitted to ThanksgivingRecipe.com.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill weed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Combine all the ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate in a mold for at least 2 hours.