This cake is great, and you only need one bowl. Use any flavor cake mix.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 teaspoon ground allspice
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
In a large bowl, combine cake mix, lemon-lime soda, oil, pineapple, chocolate chips, eggs and allspice. Mix well. Pour batter into 9x13 inch pan.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 35 minutes. Cake will stay moist, but top should be slightly browned.