Using a seven-grain cereal saves a lot of measuring, making this nutritious, bread machine loaf even more appealing.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 1/4 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1/3 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 3/4 cup seven grain cereal
Place ingredients in the bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
Select the Medium Dark Crust setting, and press Start.