Quick, easy and delicious. This is my favorite to take to parties. There are never any leftovers!
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (9 ounce) can bean dip
- 1 large avocado
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can jalapeno processed cheese spread
- 1/2 cup green onions
- 1 (14.5 ounce) package corn tortilla chips
In a small mixing bowl combine the sour cream and taco mix; mix well.
Spread bean dip into the bottom of a 9x13 inch clear glass dish. Layer avocado on top of the bean dip. Sprinkle the lemon juice and garlic salt over the mixture. Spread the sour cream mixture over the avocados. Layer the olives over the sour cream, the tomatoes over the olives; spread the cheese dip and onions over the entire mixture. Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.