Spaghetti, bacon, celery, onion, bell pepper, olives and tomatoes tossed with salad seasoning, Italian dressing and Parmesan and served cold.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 pound spaghetti, broken into pieces
- 10 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup salad seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp. Drain and crumble.
In a large bowl combine spaghetti, bacon, celery, onion, bell pepper, olives, tomatoes, salad seasoning, salad dressing and Parmesan. Toss to coat. Chill until serving.