Using cream cheese as a base, this dip is rounded out nicely with pineapple and crushed pecans. The recipe may be doubled. Serve this dip with vegetable slices or on bread.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion flakes
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped pecans
In a large bowl, thoroughly mix the cream cheese, pineapple, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, garlic powder, seasoned salt, onion flakes and pecans. Refrigerate about 2 hours, or until chilled.