Instant tea, powdered creamer and sugar, infused with exotic spices. Makes a nice gift, or a quick instant hot drink.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups instant tea powder
- 2 cups powdered non-dairy creamer
- 1/2 cup dry milk powder
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
In a food processor, combine instant tea, powdered creamer, milk powder, confectioners' sugar and brown sugar. Add ginger, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, allspice and vanilla powder. Process for 2 minutes. Store in an airtight container.
To serve, place 4 teaspoonfuls in a mug, and fill with hot water; stir.