You (and your family) won't believe this dish is low fat! It's filled with a medley of vegetables, Gorton's Grilled Fillets, and covered with potatoes. What a treat!
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (7.6 ounce) package Gorton's® Fillets (Lemon Butter or Garlic Butter)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can reduced fat condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup refrigerated mashed potatoes
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a medium skillet, cook chopped onion in oil until tender. Stir in vegetables and soup and cook until hot, about 4 minutes.
Place fillets in the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate. Place vegetable mixture on top of fish and spoon potatoes over vegetable mixture. Bake for 45 minutes.