This quick and delicious appetizer is perfect for all occasions. Creamy, zesty and filled with tasty little shrimp, it's particularly good served with buttery round crackers.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) jar cocktail sauce
- 2 (6 ounce) containers shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 2 chopped green onions
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce. Spread the mixture on a medium serving platter. Top with cocktail sauce, and layer with shrimp. Cover the shrimp with green onions, tomato and mozzarella cheese.