Cheddar and Parmesan cheeses are baked together with artichoke hearts and shrimp in this marvelous dip. Serve with tortilla chips.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cooked and peeled shrimp
- paprika, for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a medium baking dish, mix together Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, artichoke hearts, green onions, garlic salt, mayonnaise and shrimp. Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.